Emerald Anniversary Gala
Celebrating 35 years of New Beginnings
Three days left to watch the recording of the July 14th ivestream. You can still register to watch until midnight July 29th
If you registered before the gala, your link and password still works to view the recording. Can’t find the email with your link? Just email firstname.lastname@example.org to get a replacement.
Pam Tebow refused to abort her child who became professional athlete Tim Tebow. She is a family and life advocate and the author of Ripple Effects. Pam shared an inspirational pro-life video message created with Tim and will spoke on the amazing healing power of God.
YOU CAN STILL JOIN US FOR THIS INSPIRATIONAL MESSAGE AND CELEBRATION OF 35 YEARS OF SHARING GOD’S LOVE WITH OUR COMMUNITY!
Steve Biondo, President of the Tim Tebow Foundation, was the emcee for the evening.
When you register, you will receive an email with the link and the password to view the livestream recording, followed by the slideshow presentation of photographs from Family Life Services events and supporters through the decades.
This event is our second largest fundraiser of the year and is more critical than ever this year. Scroll down from the video for your opportunity to support this pro-life Christian 501(c)3 ministry to women who think they may be pregnant, are pregnant, and parents who choose life for their young children.
Get your link and password from our FREE online registration.
How you can participate
- Host a small house party and watch the livestream recording with friends and family who you know would value our life-affirming Christian ministry.
- Watch online at your convenience until midnight on July 29th.
HELP US MEET THE $48,000 IN MATCHING FUNDS FROM PEOPLE WHO BOUGHT TICKETS TO OUR CANCELLED MARCH BANQUET
Donors who purchased dinner tickets to our cancelled March gala have offered their donation and dinner price as a matching gift. Help us match their gift.
Not able to join the event but would still like to help support the ministry?
ABOUT GUEST SPEAKER PAM TEBOW
Through a series of “God stories,” Pam Tebow discovered the joy of investing herself in the lives of those in her sphere of influence. Her notoriety increased when her youngest son Tim, quarterback for the Florida Gators, became the first sophomore to win the Heisman Trophy.
During the nationally televised Heisman broadcast, ESPN aired a portion of an interview that focused on her refusal to abort Timmy when she was advised to do so. She was given an instant national platform to encourage the pro-life message.
In 2010, Pam and Tim appeared in a Super Bowl commercial that celebrated family and life, which according to a Barna Survey, resulted in 5.5 million people “having cause to rethink their stand on abortion.”
Pam is passionate about encouraging people of all ages to trust the Lord with all their hearts for all their lives and use the incredible influence God has given them to eternally impact their world. This is the subject of her book RIPPLE EFFECTS – Discover the miraculous motivating power of influence (released on Mother’s Day 2019).
In-Kind Donors for the July Livestreaming event
- Livestreaming venue and technology team – Knox Presbyterian Church
- Background music recordings – Harpist Laurel Federbush
- Graphic Design Services provided by Persuava.
- Photography by Karinna Ratze
In-Kind Donors for the cancelled March event
OUR UNDERWRITING PARTNERS
- Knox Presbyterian Church
- Steve Biondo, President of the Tim Tebow Foundation and gala Keynote Speaker
- Stephen and Karen Kemp
- Stephen and Teresa Kasperick-Postellon
- Tom and Debbie McMullen, in honor of friend Joyce Van Ryn and her love for Christ
- Lakeview Dental Care
- Karl and Marianne Rose
- Joyce Van Ryn
- Ron and Becky Gutkowski
- The Keturah Thunder-Haab Trust
- Daniel and Mary Postellon
- Offices of Michael Krell, CPA
- Mitzel Law Group, PLC
- Matthew and Kathy Dasse
- Stephen and Karyn Kemp
- Anonymous Friends of Family Life Services
- Amy Southfield
- Milan Baptist Church
- Dennis and Bonnie Mauch
- Adam and Catalina Sypniewski
- Jim and Jill Ball
- Jennifer Fisher & Friends
- David and Betsy French
- Emmaus Health Partners
- Anonymous donors
- Keith and Patricia Gallagher
- Deacon Wayne and Carol Slomiany
- Nederveld, Inc.